It’s hard to believe, but nearly a decade ago I dreamt of having a blog. Back then, WordPress was fresh on the scene and I had more time on my hands then I knew what to do with. You’d of thought I’d of written hundreds of articles by now, yet none ever surfaced.
In looking back, I’ve learned a lot about myself from those years. As it turns out, I had a big problem with keeping knowledge close to my chest. Don’t get me wrong; there is plenty of merit in keeping certain matters private, but there is also a lot to be said about sharing life experiences to benefit the greater good.
So, in the spirit of having benefitted from the blogs/articles/videos of many others, I feel it’s high time to reshape my perspective of sharing and finally give this thing a go. That said, I present EricWoodland.us; a blog to share noteworthy experiences as a:
- US Citizen (Resident of Louisville, Kentucky)
- Husband (to the most beautiful 👰 this world has ever seen)
- Father (many posts will originate from these experiences)
- IT Professional (current focus: Enterprise Mobility)
- DJ/Emcee (available for booking with these fine entertainment firms)
That said, keep your seatbelts buckled and eyes peeled. It’s sure to be a wild ride!